Friday, November 7, 2008

1st snow fall

YUCK! It's here, will it stay? Who Knows.
It's cold, it's wet and I much prefer sunny and 90 degrees.
Here are a few shots of the the nastiness from this morning.






My new deck was finished just in time.




Bear liked it. After just a few moments of
looking around he was running and jumping
all over the place.

We had a little dog door put in for him today
and I have been trying to get him to use it.
It's not really working. He's not so sure about it.


Emily has her first 6th grade dance today after school
from 2:30 to 5:30. I sure hope she has fun.
I remember them so vividly. I had all my "citizenship"
points so I could go. Man, it was a big deal.


Well, stay dry and stay warm.
Enjoy your Friday.
Peace.

3 comments:

Sue said...

OMG!! I haven't checked in a while!
Cool things going on at your house!! LOVE the deck!

Joyfulartist said...

Nothing posted since Nov 7th? Get with it girl! Maybe you are too snowed in up there in the frozen tundra. Happy New Year! Jan
Check out my blog at joyfulartistblog.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Really.
C'mon...BLOG ALREADY!!!!