Monday, November 3, 2008

74 degrees and sunny!

Gotta love these bonus days in November.
It's 2:30 and it's 74 degrees.
Gotta enjoy it while we can, 10 day outlook
has "snow showers" in it!

I just got home from my new gym.
I canceled my Lifetime membership
and moved over to Fitness 19 where my
brother Scott is a Personal Trainer and now
he is my personal trainer. He kicked my butt
this morning! I will see him twice a week
and have a go at it myself twice a week.
I have a 20 year class reunion in August
to get ready for! I am sick and tired of being
sick and tired, if you know what I mean!?

Our Deck is almost done, I'll go out and take
some pictures and post them later.

Enjoy your Monday!
Love & Peace.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Jeeeez! Benefits of the large family.... hairdresser, professional photographer, life/fitness coach, interior decorator!!!!!!!! I have to admit, I am a bit envious. Love you all!!!